Department of Computer Engineering
The Department of Computer Engineering has established in the year 2009 under
intake of 60 students.
Our students have distinguished themselves in higher studies at the top colleges. They also occupy positions of eminence in the computer industry. The department boasts of highly qualified faculties who perform research according to the needs of the society and then teach the students.
It promotes open source software development and its students have been closely involved with such development projects. The department has all the facilities to carry out the related teaching and research work.
• To generate competent professionals to become part of the industry and research organizations at the national and international levels.
• Providing a strong theoretical and practical background across the computer science discipline with an emphasis on software development.
• Imparting the skills necessary to continue education to grow professional.
• Empowering the youth in rural communities with computer education.
• Inculcating professional behavior, strong ethical values, innovative research capabilities and leadership abilities.